Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Made The Front Page, on Etsy!


Wow I'm so excited, a few days ago this teapot cozy made Front Page on Etsy.
It is really quite a treat to get a spot on Front Page, as Etsy has soo many amazing items. I got lots of views and 15 hearts, which means people have marked me as a favourite item. I started making teapot cozys about a year and half ago. I was designing and making purses at the time. One day I was having tea with my neighbour and I took a few purses with me to show her. She took one of them and put it up to the teapot and said wouldnt this look great as a teapot cozy? I agreed and she was the first one to receive one. I made her a cozy to match her kitchen and she was so excited. She loved it . I've been going crazy ever since designing and creating these cozy little things to keep our tea hot. Hope you enjoy. I think I'm gong to have a nice cup to tea. bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations and well desevred, it's so cool to know the stories about how artists/designers get started and inspired. That one is cute for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done :) I'll have to take a picture of my teapot with the beautiful tea cozy I got from you and post it! I love it! Yeah, I reckon I'll have to blog about it and link it to your blog and to your etsy page! Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete